Saturday, September 21, 2013

Copy Machine!

So, we've been doing a lot of photo studies in our Illustration class as a way to refine our photoshop skills/methods, and though these are definitely valuable exercises, I'm happy to move on to the more creative projects. That being said, I think continuing to do photo studies like this will get me to be a bit more efficient/competent with photoshop.




Also, we got to weather our previous copy of the kitchen object. This was actually very difficult to pull off... reference is key, and I honestly didn't do enough research to make it convincing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

    Photocopier Repairs Basildon

    ReplyDelete